Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cheers to things that make us feel better

Ok, I'll start from the beginning...

 4 days ago (for 4 days) my right jaw / upper gum was hurting.  I was getting so irritated, could NOT figure out what was wrong.  Friday I was traveling to Indiana to visit my baseball player and I figured out the problem! A pesky wisdom tooth was growing in!  Now, I was surprised because my dentist had me under the impression there was no sign of them.

5 Days Later...

I go to the dentist for a consultation and come out with 2 less teeth!  The procedure went really well, I didn't feel a thing, the after was ok.  Yesterday I was able to eat melted ice cream and broth. Today soft toast I let melt on my tongue, pancakes I let melt on my tongue, and my lovely sister went and got me some lemon rice soup (yumm).

Luckily today is what us Michiganders have been referring to as "Snowmagedon". My manager told me to work from home today (yayy for grown up snow days!) banks, restaurants, and many businesses either pushed back their opening times or just didn't open.  Also, pretty much every school and university from here to Indiana was closed.  Now, I planned on spending my grown up snow day, cleaning, doing laundry, working out, and working on getting ideas for some art projects.  I didn't have much energy today and when I exerted any I got dizzy.

These are some things that I turn to when I'm not feeling well...
                                                  
  Multiple Episodes of Sex and the City---HBO only please

This has been my favorite movie since, well the first time I saw it.  
No one will watch it with me because I can recite the whole thing.


                            
 Old movies: this is my go to, any other Audrey movie, Shirley Temple, or Tony Curtis  
   


And of course...being pampered helps, we can all admit it ;)



**All images were from google searches






No comments:

Post a Comment