Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cheers to Easy Brezzy Saturday

Normally I'm spending time with my wonderful baseball player...however this weekend is GG's (Grandma Gail) birthday and Jordan FINALLY gets to see his favorite team play live! GO DUKE!  I'm obviously bummed I can't see him, it's been hard to deal with but can't dwell and he is going to have so much fun!

So this Saturday I will spend my time celebrating GG's birthday..btw I got her the cutest clutch EVER from this store in town called Lilly's.  Later I'm going to the fabric store to try and find some scrap material to make some zippered pouches inspired by Gussy Sews tutorial today.  I normally make garments but have really wanted to get into sewing "things" so this looked like a cheap/easy way to start.  Pics and updates on this later today! yayy :)


Sorry there isn't much to this, I have to start getting ready and thought I'd leave everyone with a little cliff hanger ;)

Happy Easy Brezzy Saturday!


picture

No comments:

Post a Comment