Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cheers to Movie Night

Whats better than cuddling up with your love, a cozy drink, blanket, and a good flick, I love watching movies.  Granted, if it's at home after a long day and I'm snuggled on the couch...I'll more than likely fall asleep.  That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it though, don't be fooled.  So after 2 attempts, last night we finally finished Children of Men, with Clive Owen, Julianne Moore, and Michael Caine.  Has anyone seen it? Well it's pretty intense.  It takes place in 2027 and in the past 18 years no babies have been born! Can you imagine the sadness in the world, everyone would feel so hopeless, technology would stop advancing, many business would crash.  What would be the point if the world isn't going to continue.  I won't go into too much detail, I mean who likes a movie spoiler!  This is def a good one...it is as I call a "stressful" movie however.  So you have to be in the mood for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment