Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cheers to Coffee

I love coffee, do you love coffee?  It's more than just a drink that gives ya a little boost in the AM.  It's just cozy and comforting.  I love mornings when I can wake up before everyone else, grab my book and coffee, and just be.  I love how it brings old friends together, I love how it can be the center of catching up, I love how it revives you on long nights studying for a grueling exam.  I love how it brings comfort during bad situations, I love coffee art in latte's. (ok latte is espresso but obviously lattes are included)

What else do I love? The coffee cup the boy surprised me with last year for my b-day, it's in hand every morning :)

So in honor of coffee, here's some coffee art :)

 My bloggin' coffee art :)





All my pictures came from here obvi except the first one which is me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment