Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cheers to 1st anniversary

I wanted to make sure all my pictures were perfect before I did this post. 

Feburary 11th was the baseball player and I's 1st anniversary, and what an anniversary it was!


It started off by getting gorgeous flowers sent to me at work!  
The man downstairs said I had a special delivery...so so special


When it finally hit 4: 30 I headed to Indy, 4.5 hrs later I arrived...

We went to our favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake factory. 
 


Red Velvet Cheesecake....Yes Please!!!
 

Saturday was breakfast in bed....what a little trickster he was about that!  I felt him wake up and he said oh just go back to sleep I'll be right back, next thing I know that cute little thang is walkin' in with a yummy breakfast! 

The weekend continued with...
hot sauce chicken dinner, champagne, wine, berries and chocolate, 
the Fray, tons of smiles, laughs, and lots of love.  
 Our champagne during our hot sauce chicken dinner

You probably gathered from the previous posts, but it was also his Birthday and Valentine's Day that weekend.  I made him dinner, we had our favorite cupcakes from The Flying Cupcake  I took him birthday shopping, and I made him a special breakfast.  I couldn't have asked for more. 

He put so much thought into everything we did that weekend.  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life.  I can not wait to see what the next year has in store for our relationship.




       


No comments:

Post a Comment