Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cheers to Thrifting!

So like I said I've been feeling kind of overwhelmed ahhh crazziness!

Well Saturday ( I know and I'm just now writing this) I went Thrifting and what was even more perfect?! Everything was half off?! Say what?! How does that even happen!

So here's what I got...
wait..before I begin, I apologize for the really bad quality of my pictures.  My camera is no bueno.

This skirt is so Kelly Kapowski and I love it! how cute with just a white tank tucked in, black flip flops or black kitten heel flip flops.  I like to go really simple in the summer, I get way too hot to get too fancy!

I wanted to leave that store with a purse so bad! I was looking for a retro, vintage or 80's look. Then I came across this modern day vintage inspired one I LOVE IT!

I've been looking for a pair of nude shoes for a while now.  I want a pair that have the platform on the sole you know the Christian Louboutin look.  These aren't exactly what I've been looking for but they are the cutest little addition to my shoe closet. ( hahah and I Lysoled the inside)

uhh and you can simply never have too many of these bags.  Do you guys love my polka dot sheets ;)  I love this type of pattern so much.  Not the polka dots on the sheets, the pattern on the bags ;)

The main reason I even went thrifting was to find some glass jars or something similar to store all the craziness in my room.  I only found 1 but I love it! My Grandma actually has some dishes that belonged to my Great Grandma this same color waiting on me!

Earlier that Day we celebrated GG's Birthday!!! and I got to meet baby Spiros for the first time! Its so amazing holding brand new babies! 

So here is what I got GG and What I wore to celebrate her bday with the fam and meet baby Spiros
How cute is this purse...you can't tell (bc my camera suckkss) but it's kind of purpely ugh so cute I love it

I tried my best to keep these from looking like "myspace pics" so please forgive me

And a close up...

 And my shoeesies...who doesn't love a good pair of chucks?!


The leather jacket and stripped shirt are from forever21pants are Banana Republic and the scarf I have no clue it was a gift ;) oh and the shoes...Converse Chucks man I love these shoes

Random last thought...
Do you guys like Dancing with the stars? I'm not a hater but I don't watch it regularly, if I happen to catch it fantastic. Anywho, I'm sure you all know they reveieled the contestants, is it just me or do every season they say..."i've never even heard of these people" "this is going to be the worst season ever" hmm....
I do love Kendra though! Yayyy Kendra!



No comments:

Post a Comment