Friday, March 25, 2011

Cheers to the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor

In honor and memory of the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor.  









With the original Lassie



This was my mom's favorite perfume for yearrsss
 
"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues"- Elizabeth Taylor

"If someone is dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down"-Elizabeth Taylor

"My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days when I was born but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring and I was hooked"-Elizabeth Taylor

"Its bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance"- Elizabeth Taylor

"I never face the day without perfume"-Elizabeth Taylor

"Every breath you take today should be with someone else in mind. I love you"-Elizabeth Taylor

 
Visit the LA Times to read a fantastic article and Obituary on the Fabulous Elizabeth Taylor


Have a beautiful Friday
xoxo Britt




No comments:

Post a Comment