Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cheers - we are all worthy women

Dear Chris Brown,

I'm not sure this is a way to continue to re-build your rep.  I'm sure he is frustrated and is sick of apologizing.  You didn't steal, you didn't accidentally crash into a parked car.  You beat the crap out of someone, I think this is going to get brought up for a while and you're going to need to continue to apologize and acknowledge what you did.

Read the full article at People Magazine

A raging and shirtless Chris Brown stormed out of Good Morning America's Times Square studio Tuesday, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

"He was visibly upset and appeared livid after the interview," the source said, of Brown's being asked about his 2009 felony assault case involving his then-girlfriend Rihanna.

During an interview pegged to the release of his new album F.A.M.E., Brown, 22, told GMA anchor Robin Roberts, "It's not really a big deal to me now, as far as that situation. I think I'm past that in my life. Today's the album day, so that's what I'm focused on."
Yet when Roberts inquired of the legal issues still stemming from the case, Brown said, "This album is what I want people to hear and people to really get into, so definitely this album is what I want them to talk about and not stuff that happened two years ago."

After the interview, Brown performed a number, then, according to local affiliate WABC, went into his dressing room, and reportedly screamed and started to tear apart the room. Security reportedly was summoned.

Brown did not perform a second song, as had been scheduled. Instead, he ripped off his shirt – New York temperatures are in the mid-40s Tuesday – and left the building, says WABC.

Reps for Brown did not immediately return calls for comment.

A few hours after the incident, Roberts took to Twitter to comment: "Sure has been an interesting AM @GMA. Still sorting thru everything myself. Just my 2nd day on twitter, wonder what tomorrow will bring?”

Know anyone who has been a victim of Domestic Violence?   
Here is a self help book, I would highly recommend.  
She includes her story, victory, and how to get help...
I know very personally just how amazing Dr. Gail truly is .

We are all worthy women!

No comments:

Post a Comment