Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cheers to just realizing why tourture myself haha

I try to get up early, my goal was to get up at 5:15 every morning to have time to relax and enjoy my morning.  This morning I realized...why do this to yourself..5:30 is what works for you.  I am perfectly fine when I finally get up but the actually getting out of my bed part ahhhh I'm not so good at.


I'm going to the Girl Talk Concert tonight!!! Yes! This will be my first one and I'm so excited to get broken in before Bonnaroo this summer!  More on Bonnaroo later.  Now if you haven't yet, you should click the Girl Talk link I just put in here.  I use his old mixes to work out to..uhhh best work out music everr!!!


My Awkward and Awesome Thursday will be lata too!  So come back to console me, laugh in my face, or share in my awesome moments! I want to hear yours too! So link up with the link above or leave some in the comments :)

Hmmm now I have to spend all work trying to figure out what I'll wear tonight....his concerts are like a major dance party, I've been around long enough to learn the just don't wear heels rule.  Maybe I'll break out the chucks!

Yup this is what it is...everyone crowds around the guy and just dances their breeches off!
**Google searched image

Keep Calm and Carry On

2 comments:

  1. Hello...I just found your blog through Sydneys thread and Im following you now...nice to meet you.
    Ill take a peek back later for your A&A post:)

    Stop by and say Hello♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Collette! I'm so glad you stopped by! I'll for sure stop by and see your Fashion Blog! My A&A will be tonight...Crazy day yesterday trying to make it to a concert on time and pack for a whole week of house sitting! Thank you so much again for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete