Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cheers to Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkwardness

The lady tottalllyyy dropped her towel today next to me, bent over and went to town... nakey lotioning in the locker room

I was house sitting/Shianne sitting/dog sitting my cousin over the past 6 days ( I say Shianne b/c she says "I'm 13, not a baby!) anyway we went to the movies, forgot to put the puppy in his cage, and her momma all the way from Vegas calls and says...uhhh the police just called me and the house alarm is going off, did you guys put zoey in his cage.  WHOPPSIEEEE --not awkward but it was funny..after we realized no one actually broke in ;)

Ps...Shianne would not let me live down running into a tree and a sign from the last Awkward and Awesome post

Awesome!
After 1 WHOLE LONG SUPER VERY LONG month I get to see my baseball player tomorrow!!!

I got to spend a lovely 5 days bonding with Shianne

My sister is home from college!!!!

My pretty Melissa turns 23 today!!!

I resisted the temptation that is Fat Tuesday and did not eat a paczki!!!!

Not too many awkwards this week...which is probably a good thing :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I hate awkward locker room moments. I don't go to the gym anymore but I've seen more old lady coochie than I ever wanted to thanks to the gym locker room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! They are the worst for sure!! I try to create tunnel vision, look straight ahead and slightly toward the floor and just walk fast. Thanks for stopping by and the comment!

    ReplyDelete