Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cheers to those brown and white stripes that are Henri Bendel

Do you love Henri Bendel? I love Henri Bendel.  
There is one teeny tiny store in Somerset mall in Troy, MI
Main one in NY...but of course they also have a website :) 


Last year for my birthday my aunt got me a purse, umbrella, coffee mug, and key chain from there. I feel so Manhattan when I use my umbrella and so glam in the office with my coffee mug ;)  sent my purse in a little bit a go to get something fixed on it and they sent me a BRAND NEW one (of same purse) but the updated style! ugh just love love Bendels!

Here are some of the items I have :)



 
**Unfortunately the mug I have wasn't on the site, she got everything from the NY store.  I wish I could have found a better picture of the tote the picture from the site doesn't do it justice what so ever

Here are some other cuties on my wish list 



I used to collect snow globes and I think this one last one should be added to my collection :)

Here's a little about Henri Bendel 



Now run and save your penny's because it is a little pricey or ask for items for Christmas :) 
I'm asking for this for my bday :) 


Hope they have the brown and white back in stock in 2 months :) 


Happy Thursday 1 more day until Friday lovies 

No comments:

Post a Comment