Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cheers to Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward
I sat at a stop this morning, staring at the red light a block in front of me....about 15-20 seconds later, I finally realize aww crap this is the stop sign what are you doing?

Me sleeping in the same room as my boyfriend and his friend are hanging out...me, giggling in my sleep and sleeping with my knees at a 90 degree angle...the boyfriend said it was cute obvi ;)

I'm in the elevator this morning with one of my managers, he says...you're not wearing any green.  I say oh yes I am see, and lift my jacket to show that I'm wearing a sweater vest and you just can't see my sleeves with my coat on.  He goes (as I'm lifting my jacket away) whoa whoa what are you doing?! uhhh just taking my coat off?

I've had this awful cold for the past week and a half...its causing me to sneeze like a 5yr old, Yes I mean with yuck coming out of my nose

Awesome
I got a flat tire last Sunday (in Ohio) and the boys parents took care of my flat tire for me and his mom let me borrow her car for the whole week (in MI) so I could get to work!  I can't thank them enough!!

I got bangs seeeee!!! I lovee them! at first I wasn't too sure, but I'm loving my new rocker look!





 Ok Kids now link up your Awesome and Awkwardness right here :) you knowww you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment