Friday, March 4, 2011

Cheers to Girl Talk!!!

Last night was the Girl Talk Concert I posted about yesterday!  It was in a word insane! If you love dancing, crazy loud music and can stand sweaty people please please go to one of his concerts!! We made our way all the way to the front (well not on the stage because I didn't want to get smooshed, but pretty much) it was crazy! Next time I might stay a little farther back, the closer you get the smooshier it gets and your literally pushing people and trying not to fall. I'm 5'2 and 118lbs...that was a challenge!! So excited to see him again at Bonnaroo!  The concert was def worth being sleepy this morning!  

**PS if you click the Girl Talk link above you can download his music free :) But of course you can also buy his vinyls and album and I would highly suggest that!

Here are some pics from the concert!!

PPS this evening I will have my Awkward and Awesome post up...it was a crazy day yesterday and I didn't have time..I apologize don't hate me ;) If you want to link your Awkward and Awesome Thursday moments as well you can do it here :)

ok one last thing...Saturday when I was Thrifting...I forgot to add that I found this lovely Gem...My mom used to work out with Tammy Lee (the host) and her tube socks all the time ahah..she had all of these tapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment