Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sorry I can't Cheers to this Puma Ad

Your opinion on this Puma Ad?

I'm not a fan, I don't get it either.  It's not as if they are doing anything "disgusting" or sex related in the ad, I just don't think its appropriate.  That's because I am a Christian, and the last supper is a big deal, this is something that represents such an amazing gift that God gave us, eternal life and forgiveness.  I know others probably won't see the big deal, but a lot of their audience will.  I'm sure it won't hinder their company at all and people aren't going to protest Puma from now on.  I'm sure it will ruffle some feathers though, then again, don't they say bad press is good press?  

In the end, still not a fan at all, what are your thoughts?

Please be kind and show love to everyone's opinion and beliefs :)

Read more at the Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment