Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'd be a diva to if...

The USA Today did a story how I tripped over my Jimmy Choo's and broke my toe!

Aretha Franklin is back on track with her new album, "A Woman Falling Out Of Love," a new tour and a new wardrobe! However, the Queen of Soul suffered a minor setback in her Dallas hotel suite when she accidently stumbled over a pile of her own fancy footwear. Her left foot landed atop the spike heel of her Jimmy Choo, which wrapped around her left index toe, which she said "hurt like heck for a minute but seemed to subside."
 Read the full story from the USA Today




I have many stories like this, here is just one, you'll be sure to laugh your choo's off...

About a month ago I was in spinning class and my pants got wrapped around the pedeal.  We were sprinting while standing up so you can imagine how tight that sucker was wound.  Just as I started to hear my ankle crack, I was finally able to brace myself with the opposite leg (later I found out there is an emergency break).  After one of the trainers finally cut me loose (yes he turned on the lights, thankfully I was in the back and made them turn them back off immediatly once I was free) he explained that in his 15 years he had never seen such a thing happen.  I was bruised and swollen for a week, luckily nothing was broken.  

If anyone wants to sell that story to a tabloid, I will willingly let them 
so long as they promise to share the profits with me.  
I promise they will go to a good cause ie: car payment, insurance, new contacts, and school bills.

Have any of you had any moments like this? I know the Queen of Soul and I can't be the only ones ;)


If only my spill looked this gracefull
Thank you pintrest for making us clumsies look so pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment