Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cheers to the Roo!!!

So I'm sitting here at Biggby, my favorite near by coffee place since I moved home.  The Ugly Mugg still has my heart though ;) Anywho...I'm skipping church today to plan for BONNAROO!!!!(eekkk, not too happy about it, but that's ok I'll watch the podcast later :) 

We leave Wednesday at 3am! and will be there until Sunday.  I am sooo excited but nervous at the same time. What if I get there and hate it! That is a long time to be stuck in 90+ degree weather, on a 700 acre farm, with music that plays pretty much 24/7.  And let me tell you that heat in TN is tough.  When it's hot, it's hot.  Bright side is my family is an hour and a half away.  So there is an escape route.  Kind of lol I may have to leave my car there until Sunday.  

I love music, adventure, camping, and being outdoors. So I think I'll be ok :)

For those not familiar with Bonnaroo here are some pictures I found on Pintrest and Google to give you an idea!




Hmmmm....Maybe I'll see some celebs walking oot and aboot?

Needless to say, this will be the far most exciting trip and eccentric I have taken, well my whole life.  I am so pumped I finally found a friend as crazy as me to take on the Roo! Here goes nothing Sammy Doo!

Have any of you been to Bonnaroo? How did you survive your first trip?

Oh PS did I mention its the year of the Cicadas in TN?  
My brother told me they are attacked to loud noise too! fantastic lol...
Maybe they will be gone by next week ;)

Since I am skipping Church today, I will leave you with this from Our Daily Bread
Admitting that we’re guilty,
Acknowledging our sin,
Then trusting in Christ’s sacrifice
Will make us clean within. —Sper

(No clue who Sper is...but I like his message)
Happy Sunday My beautiful 4 Followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment