Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cheers to Awkward and Awesome Thursdays!

And without further Adieu (which actually means goodbye in French?)....

Awkward
All this week, I have ran into a wall at least 1x a day...I'm pretty sure every AandAT post has involved me running into something

Hahah no this picture is not me or anyone I know...
just totally awkward and totally fitting for today!


Awesome
I haven't seen my handsome boyfriend since my birthday, that was Memorial Day weekend people! I finally get to see him tomorrow!

I'm pretty sure we will have a half day tomorrow ;) all of our managers are out of the office tomorrow except one, and she's taking a half day

Mani and Pedi appointment after work, I'm thinking something festive for my piggies

Yesterday was the first session of my first Beth Moore Bible Study.

We did a squat challenge in the bootcamp class I do m-f.  It was my first challenge and I got to 21...which means I did somewhere between 200-230 squats! I kept up with pretty much everyone in the class! I was pretty proud for my first squat challenge :)

I babysat my sweet cousins last Friday...Twin 2 year old boys and a 4month old, precious but a handfull

My Awesomes weigh out my Awkwards! 
Either that means next week will be a doosey or this weekend will be jam packed

No comments:

Post a Comment