Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cheers to MoroccanOil

I'm not a big hair products person. 
Let me re-phrase that...I don't like to spend a lot of money on hair products. 

Here are my staples...


and this summer...

I just recently got my hair done and my fabulous hair dresser used some of her new products on me. 
May I introduce MoroccanOil

It smells amazing, works amazing, and is moderately priced.  
Is it $5.99 for sea salt spray? 
No, but you won't be skipping a meal to pay for it either.

Here are the products that she used on me :)



Loved loved the Glimmer Shine Spray and hair spray...The shine spray actually worked for 1.  I've bought shine spray before and nada. The hair spray gave me great hold that lasted all day and to the next with an amazing beachy smell!

What are some of your favorite hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment