Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cheers to Bonnaroo---being over?

This is how I've been describing my trip to the farm...exhausting, hot, AMAZING, and unique all wrapped up in a tie dye bow.

Would I go back? Yes
Would I go back in a tent? NO

I'm a very out-doorsy person, I loveee camping.  Bonnaroo isn't a place for it.
It is super dusty and hot! And by super dusty I mean those things in my nose that you pick were black and one year my brother went to the doctor for all the dust in his lungs.  
The music on the other hand is the AMAZING part.  
For that hour and a half you are at the concerts its amazing.  Also at night when the sun goes down...again AMAZING!

 The Black Keys

 Arch to enter Center Roo
 Some of the art on the walls


 Taking a minute out to gather ourselves 

 Waiting for the Futurebirds to start
 The Futurebirds
 The Band of Skulls

 Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
**I'm pretty sure I have a crush on her, she rocked it!

 Grace Potter crowd

 Grace Potter crowd again...
 People just kind of take a nap where they can...


 Sam and I were trying to get away from the sun in between shows 
and this is the only shade we could find, out side the porter potties
 Old Crow Medicine Show

Mumford and Sons
**on my camera, there are tons of him, he's a cutie ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment