Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cheers to Yoga For Headaches!

I used to get headaches soooo bad! 
They would haunt me daily...(those little jerks)
I'm not a big medicine person unless I really really need it.  Therefore, I would sit in a dark room with a cold cloth on my forehead, hoping that when I finally fell into a deep slumber
I would wake up and that wretched ache would be gone.

With all the stress in our lives, or those who still haven't went to the eye doctor, here is an alternative to cure those nasty headaches.

This little article is from Savvy Sugar.  

Seated Neck Release

Quarter Dog

Grounded Tipover Tuck

Seated Heart Opener

Happy Baby

Wall Straddle




Click here to read the complete explanation of how to perform each pose properly.

Do you have any non-medicine headache remedies you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment