Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cheers to Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Yes this awkward picture is me, barely 1, in front of a deer crying because I didn't wan to leave my mom's friends house hahaah

Now on to Awkward and Awesome Thursday Funness

Awkward
Did spinning on Tuesday can't tell if my bum bum is sore from the workout or bc the seats are always so darn uncomfortable

Also in spinning news, I let a big whooooo, no one else did...hey I was getting a good work out and throughly enjoying myself ;)

A woman walking into work still had a curler in her hair...I think it was on purpose becuase it was in her bangs, way more awkward for her than me

and as always naked bums being lotioned in the locker room...oh eww and someone left some undies in the shower I walked into today, nope, no thanks, I shall move on to the next available shower, thanks anyway



Awesome
Cutey wake up texts from my baseball player

Baseball player's brother and sister-in-law are expecting baby #2!!!!

My mom had surgery today and she is doing really well!

Jordan's nephew now says my name like this britt   eeeeeeee...There is a space between britt and eeeee because he pauses haha what a cutey patooty he is!

The 75 degree weather in Ohio last Sunday and getting to spend all of it outside with my love and his family :)

As always link up here with Sid and the rest of the Awkward but so very Awesome crew here

No comments:

Post a Comment