Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cheers to new ideas...

if you're a vampire...


Do you ever read The Gloss?  I enjoy it very much, the blog is always good for a fantastic laugh that's for sure.  Check out this new perfume they were talking about yesterday.

"This new line of perfume, inspired by different kinds of blood types, is not just a perfume, but also an informational guide for newly turned vampires. My blood smell likes tomato leaves, star anise, basil and metallic notes. Good to know! Check them all out here"

No thanks, I'll stick to my Twilight woods, and Dream Angles Heavenly...would you ever try this?  I have heard of the perfume that they create based off of your DNA, which is supposed to be the perfect scent for you.  I suppose this is the same idea, however a cotton swap of the cheek sounds a lotttt better than giving a sample of my blood.  No thanks!

So as I was writing that above paragraph I checked out the actual site for the perfume and I'm officially creeped out. Not for me...

Happy Awkward and Awesome Thursday! My post to come later today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment