Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I love blogging, but I feel like I want to do so much and never have the time :(

I am definitely not the busiest person I know, that's a fact.  However, I feel like I nevverr have time to blog the way I want to. 

My Days look like this:
5:20-5:25 Rise and Shine
7:30-4:30 Work
(I work out at lunch so now bloggy time)
5:00- Get home from work
5:30-7:30 eat dinner, clean, laundry, make lunch, prep coffee and breakfast for next day
7:30-8:00-shower

Finallyyyy...I have between 2 and 3 hours available, however if its Wednesday I'm watching American Idol from 8-10  And I have to chose between blogging and catching up on blogs or reading my book! Whats a girl to do?!

I could probably get up earlier, but goodness me I'm already getting up at 5:25, if I get up any earlier I'd have to go to bed earlier, because a sleepy me doesn't perform well...

How do you manage your days? I'd love some advice! I'm all about improving my time management, maybe I should take a class or see if there is an online seminar some where.  

No comments:

Post a Comment