Thursday, July 28, 2011

I love a rainy night

Yes this is what I was singing as I wrote the title of this post:
Cause I love a rainy night
Yeah, I love a rainy night
Well, I love a rainy night
Well, I love a rainy night
Ooh ooh

There is nothing quite like the sound of rain as you're snuggled up in bed in a big cloud of blankets.  I loveee sleeping when it's raining, everything is still except for the calm sound of rain hitting the pavement. 

But then....BANG BOOM BAM! Thunder decided to come in and ruin everything last night, thanks thunder.  Take thunder and throw in a REALLY bad dream where a guy named the almond killer? was going around kidnapping people, oh and guess who he got in my dream? Yup me!...that jerk.  

I'm going to pretend the thunder and Almond Killer didn't happen and this is what did :)....




 

What's your favorite way to sleep?

My 2 perfect scenarios would be 
1. With Jordan snuggled up and the sound of rain hitting the tin roof we are under
2. With Jordan (I get the best sleeps laying next to him ;) camping, and the rain hitting the top of our tent, I just love that sound :)


I just love this picture...

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment