Friday, August 19, 2011

Cheers to a Woman Cave

Jordan and I were discussing our future as it feels like changes after this school year are going to quickly approach us.  We passed something ( I can't remember what exactly) and he said "oh that would be perfect for a man cave".  I obviously retorted back with...uhhh well where is my woman cave?  He then replied...what even goes in a woman cave? I explained...oh a nice cozy place to read, my private masseuse, sauna, fire place, TV, lots of pillows, fancy lounge clothes, lots of snacks and fancy water.  He said that would sound really expensive..I said so what ;)

I think us girls are entitled to a woman sanctuary, what about you :)

It could like this...

Involve this
google

pinterest

and this :)
pinterest

what would you have in your woman cave?

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment