Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Awkward and Awesome Thursday!! (a day late) I had it written out just never posted oopss


Awkward
Spit attack in class yesterday...as I was exhaling during my work out yesterday...I exhaled a little to hard and spit everywhere...I was standing in front of a mirror and so was the whole class, I'm pretty sure everyone notice.

Dear Opera Lady, you may think you have a beautiful voice, but I promise no one wants to hear you sing as you shower in the locker room and then put on your lotion

Ta Ta tan lines...you know those great ones you get from your bathing suite top...HOT

I decided the other day that I would go lay out at the Country Club swimming pool...before I went I didn't plan on taking a nap and then start snoring. Thankfully I woke myself up immediately!

Have you ever taken a spinning class? I do every Tuesday and Thursday...well you sweat a lot in those classes.  In fact even my eyeballs sweat



Awesome
I am finally organized..well almost :)
I found this amazing pink sequin backpack from Nordstrom...Lets just hope it comes back in stock ASAP
It has been 3 long weeks since I've seen my handsome, finally getting to see him and it's a long weekend!
I had a great conversation with my Dad...he seems to be positive which is good! Prayers it lasts

I finallyyy got my Bible Study work book

Spent some quality time with my GG :)

I don't want summer to end but I just love the new looks for fall!

I'm not sure why I haven't in the past, but I've finally started entering blog giveaways, I mean I have just as good of a chance of winning as the people who have won right!?

A girl was running on the treadmill in front of me earlier this week. As I'm rockin out to Girl Talk I all of a sudden hear clapping.  I look in front of me and see her clapping and cheering herself on.  Her clapping then starts to motivate me and I start going harder.  As she's getting closer to the finish she starts throwing her hands up and then once she's finished she claps and gives herself a pat on the back! I wanted to start clapping of her and yell out "you go girl!"  I have seen this woman kicking her booty to get healthy and in shape, girl has lost at least 20pounds since I've started seeing her.   I think we should all physically cheer ourselves on everyday!

Everyone be sure to link up with Sydney over at the Daybook for Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment