Saturday, September 3, 2011

Before I started my current job, I was a full-time nanny for a precious little sweet pea.  From the time she was 2months old to 1 and a half.  I helped her start crawling, kissed her boo boos, rubbed her little leg after pokies (aka shots), cried with her when I couldn't get her to stop crying, helped her learn how to count to 10, and watched endless episodes of Dora the Explorer.  

She was my precious Lou Lee (what I called her).  I was able to visit sweet baby girl the other day, my grandmother and I met Lou Lee, her mom and dad for lunch. We Lou Lee walked in I was not surprised to see what I saw.  Little miss 3 year old diva walked in with sun glasses, a flower dress, fancy shoes, 3 bracelets on each arm, a necklace, a big flower head band, and a pink sequin puppy purse.

For her birthday I got her a dress up trunk complete with all the Disney Princess dresses, play jewelry, and a special Cinderella Crown because that's her fav :)  
Special shout out to Queen Bee MC for spotting it at Target!

The Cinderella crown was separate and fabulous!

 



She was always very shy around people, she liked to check them out and see if they were ok peeps.  I was so nervous after not seeing her for a year that's how she would be be with me.  She was timid for a second and then she remembered right away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment