Friday, May 27, 2011

Cheers to Scotty - Winner of American Idol

Well Kids, American Idol is officially over wah wah wahhhhhh.   I didn't miss a single episode, blogged about American Idol, had sleep overs with my grandma, and bugged my poor boyfriend to death about all of the contestants. 

If you missed the final results show, you should probably go on to their website and watch it.  Performances from TLC and Tony Bennet!  I was glued to the TV.  Steven Tyler was the last performance, he sang Dream ON (Sans Aerosmith), after his performance there was a commercial break then the results.  Next thing I know I'm looking at the TV and thinking huh?! Did I change the channel, why is the news on? Nope, didn't change the channel, well I guess there is a bad storm coming.  I look down at my phone WHOA WAIT A MINUTE ITS  10:08!!!!! I fell asleep people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wasn't even tired, I'm really not sure what happened.  I was so anxiously waiting during that last commercial break then some how in those  2min I passed out! 

Well all I can say is thank goodness for the internet.  It's the not the same as seeing it live, but at least I got to see it.  If any of you missed it, here you are :)



Off to enjoy my vaca :) Im in Chi-Town people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Following you from Awkward & Awesome Thursday! I Hope you visit my Cajun blog and return the follow!
    - Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

    ReplyDelete