Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cheers to Prom and the Success of my Broha!

My little sister had prom and my brother graduated college! To major stepping stones.  

First my brother.  Here is a man of inspiration.  My brother is the most amazing man I know.  He had to step up and be the "man of the house" as a teenager and helped out our mom with out speaking a word.  Meaning he has done many things to save us, provide food for us, and keep my sisters and I from knowing some scary truths.  He has never boasted, mentioned them, or asked for a pat on the back.  My brother did these things because he loves us.  

Now on stepping away from the gooshy stuff :)

The world is currently at his finger tips, he is a very talented writer...oh hey while we are on that subject here is his book of poetry you can check out, Titled Instinctual Manipulation.  I am at awe of his writing ability in this book however he says he has progressed so much as a writer since this was published.

Who knows where the world will take this man

Me and Brother

Brother and Girlfriend
Mom and Brother
The two graduates.  
My step dad was supposed to graduate this day as well with his PhD. 
He didn't want to take away from my brother, what a guy!
So here is to both the Joshs'! Cheers!!!


Now sweet little Moe Moe, the last little baby has finally attended the last high school function for our family.  Well aside from graduation.  Brooke (my other sister) couldn't be here she's away at school, however she as here to celebrate in spirit :).  I have to say I am so proud of my family who they are and where they are going.  We all get there in our own time and in unconventional ways, but what matters is we get there.  We like to take our own journeys and not miss out on life along the way :)

Brookie is here in Spirit :)

 Moe Moe and I getting her ready for Prom

Precious

While my sister was getting her hair done, I def asked the hair dress to spray sparkles in my hair, then latter said.  Ya know Morgan my dress still fits me, why don't I just tag along?  She wasn't down for it, so all the adults had cocktails after they left :)

Congratulations to my sweet family and to all the other graduates out there.  Or anyone who has currently completed a stepping stone.  Whether it be paying a bill, not eating that stupid cookie, or landing a promotion. 

Cheers to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment