Monday, January 10, 2011

Hot Sauce Chicken

Well, let me introduce myself.  My name is Brittney, I live and work in Metro Detroit. I decided to create this blog as a way to simply gather my thoughts, ideas, crafts, recipes, and any other gem I find along the way. If you get some insight too then that's fantastic!

Hot Sauce Chicken is a meal that my boyfriend and I used to make, just about every night at his apartment, when we first started dating. We were tight on funds and resources, but hey it turned out delicious! I don't know if it was the new love that filled the kitchen or the actual chicken, but we loved it.  My boyfriend couldn't have entered my life at a more perfect time, I know God placed him in my life. The chicken saved my hunger pains and he just saved me.


Cheers to Hot Sauce Chicken!

Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment