Thursday, October 6, 2011

VS Sports Teams-Pink Collection

This is when I am interested in sports:

1. Boyfriend is on the mound in his tight baseball pants
2. It is a live event
3. I can throw a party and socialize while the game is on instead of watching it
4. If TN, Detroit, Browns, or any other team I've become a fan of for Jordan is playing...
I just need the score at the end thanks ;)

Jordan is a HUGE sports fan, I'm pretty sure he would know the proper terminology for Jousting!  We spent ohhh about 15min Saturday night teaching me football...he was appalled when he said ok you see the quarter back? I replied (w/ no sarcasm) No... He instantly said what?! Then gave me a football lesson.

I'm getting better, I think?

If I could get all of the following as a gift, I will proudly wear them and partake in the sports viewing activities.












No comments:

Post a Comment